Software Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a passionate developer who can implement not only theoretical, but also practical projects successfully and who will enjoy working in a start-up. You will have experience in various programming languages (C, C++, C#) and have previously worked on hardware-related, microcontroller-supported projects. A further focus of your work will be developing and designing controller and regulator algorithms. Several years’ experience in this area would be ideal.
Your primary responsibility will be the continued development of our ground station software for controlling and monitoring our drones and collaboration with our system engineers to further develop our flight controller.
- Further development of our drone control and monitoring software
- Development and design of control algorithms
- Further development of the flight controller with the colleagues in the team
- Implementation of diverse projects
- Passionate software developer, who also likes to implement projects practically
- Experience with different programming languages such as C, C ++, C #
- Experience in hardware-based microcontroller-supported projects
- Working with version control systems (git) and excellent documentation capability
- Precise technical communication in English
- Passion for innovative technologies with a proactive and structured way of working
If you can identify yourself in the job description, we look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Rohe (Personnel Officer at CONDOR group) at the phonenumber +49 201 841 53-302.
Please send your complete application with salary expectations and details of your start time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.