Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for a passionate engineer who is able to implement not only theoretical, but also practical projects successfully and who would enjoy working in a start-up. You will have experience in project management, various programming languages (C, C++), and will have carried out hardware-related, microcontroller-supported projects.
The main focus of your work will be technical development of our drones and working with the entire system. Many years’ experience in combined hardware and software projects such as in robotics would be ideal. Close collaboration with our engineers in both areas is essential.
- Strengthening the company's innovative strength and developing employee skills
- Technical development of our drones
- Precise technical communication in English
- International customer communication
- System Development / -Delivery
- Enjoying innovative ideas
- Passionate engineer, who also likes to implement practical projects
- Experience in the programming languages C, C ++ and in the implementation of hardware-related, microcontroller-supported projects
- Experience in combined hardware and software projects (robotics) and in project management
- Working with version control systems and excellent documentation skills
- High responsibility and quality awareness
- Team and leadership skills
- Flexibility to implement international projects according to the time and requirements
- Experience in agile development environments
If you can identify yourself in the job description, we look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, please contact Franziska Rohe (Personnel Officer at CONDOR group) at the phonenumber +49 201 841 53-302.
Please send your complete application with salary expectations and details of your start time via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.