Software Developer (m/f/d) full time Job in Berlin
- Analysis and optimisation of existing software modules
- Further development of back and frontend solutions
- Integration of new payloads and safety solutions
- Extension of our software for other drone systems, multi-operation and hangar solutions
You are proficient in the following programming languages and have gathered experience with:
- C# .Net Core, .NET6, Python
- C# .Net Framework (Windows Forms)
- Knowledge in C, C++, GStreamer for video and multimedia data streams
- Docker, GRPC, RabbitMQ, SQLite, MongoDB
- Experience with Mavlink Protocol
- Multithreading & networking
- English fluent in written and spoken, German knowledge desirable
- First experience in the field of flight or drone software
- A safe job with a permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to actively design and develop systems
- Work in an internationally active young team
- Participation in national and international projects
- Opportunity for further training
- Employee discounts (corporate benefits) for many brands and suppliers
- Attractive company bike leasing program
Germandrones GmbH, based in the heart of Berlin, is Germany's leading manufacturer of vertical take-off and landing unmanned aerial vehicles (VTOL UAV) and the associated software solutions. We offer an internationally proven flight system for security, rescue and inspection tasks. Transport, surveying and agricultural solutions complement the wide range of possible uses. In cooperation with the CONDOR Group in Essen, our core investor, we have developed innovative applications for this, which we now scale throughout the world. In addition, we further expand our flight system to a multifunctional fleet.
If you find yourself in this job profile and would like to participate in the Germandrones team, we cordially invite you to apply for this vacancy. Dr Scho (email@example.com), CEO of Germandrones GmbH, will be pleased to be at your disposal for any further questions.
Kindly send your application (including your possible start date and salary expectations) to: Karriere@condor-sicherheit.de.
Your introduction via video is also highly welcome. In that case, our appropriate contact person will get in touch with you within short to answer your questions or to arrange an interview.