Germandrones GmbH, headquartered in Berlin, is Germany's leading manufacturer of vertical take-off and landing aircraft drones (VTOL UAV). We offer a flight system for surveying, agricultural also for safety, rescue and inspection tasks.
In a team with the CONDOR Group from Essen, our core investor, we have developed innovative applications that we now scale worldwide. In addition, we are further expanding our flight system into a multifunctional fleet.
You are right with us if you (m/w/d) feel comfortable in a growing company with a varied and exciting work routine. Passionate model or UAV pilotes fit perfectly in our team.
We are looking for an Industrial Engineer UAV (m/f/d) at our location in Berlin to support our team as soon as possible.
Our company’s flagship is the Songbird VTOL. In recent years, we developed an outstanding, internationally recognized and tested drone system including mission planning software for large-scale surveying as well as for automated inspection and surveillance flights. Participate in our design work!
Information about our flight systems and application fields is available on our website or via YouTube.
Industrial Engineer UAV (m/f/d)
- We are a young company in an expanding industry with a lot of potential for the coming years.
- As part of a family-owned company with a long-term focus, we are able to offer long-term perspectives to our employees.
- We are working in various application fields with interesting projects and worldwide customers.
- You can actively participate in the company, product and project development within a flat hierarchy.
- As an Industrial Engineer UAV, you can significantly influence the company's development and product quality in cooperation with the CEO and the R&D teams.
- Personnel and technical capacity planning to optimize the organisation of production and workshop as per requirement.
- Incorporation, management and organisation of education and further training of employees and working students in the fields of prototype construction, production and (repair) service
- Further development of production and quality processes in close coordination with quality management and R&D
- Supplier and order management to ensure the supply chain
- Testing of development ideas and prototypes with regard to industrial and sustainable production
- Development and implementation of testing and acceptance procedures ranging from inspection from incoming goods receipt to delivery release
- You have a university degree or a professional training including corresponding work experience with a focus on production / workshop
- You are well familiar with machines / robotics for the automated small-batch production
- You are very good at the organized production and documentation of processes, products and their follow-up during the life cycle.
- You are able to organise yourself and your team independently and in coordination with other departments in a goal-oriented manner and provide practical support.
- The working language is spoken and written English.
- You are interested in leading and developing production staff and working students as well as in communicating with the sales and R&D departments.
- You have an affinity for avionics and drones.
Hoping to have aroused your interest in our job advertisement, we look forward to welcoming you in our Germandrones-team.
In case of questions or if you would like to send us your application (including your possible starting date and your salary expectations), please use our career account. You are also welcome to introduce yourself by means of a video application. Our responsible colleague will then contact you within short to clarify your questions or to arrange an interview.